Monday, January 10, 2011

30 Days of Truth...{the list}

I am starting a new blog. I have a family blog (that admittedly doesn't get updated as often as it should) but I'd like this blog to be more of a journal for myself (since my real journal doesn't get "updated" as often as it should either!) So I thought this would be a great way to start! I saw it on my friend's blog and really liked the idea! You're supposed to answer one question a week, but that would take a really long time...so I'll probably do it more frequently than that, assuming I actually post!

Want to play along? This may be tough!!

Day 1: Something you dislike about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone else for.
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like {poo}.
Day 9: Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: A band (or artist) that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter)
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn't live without because you've tried living without it.
Day 16: Something or someone you definitely could live without.
Day 17: A book you've read that changed your views on something.
Day 18: Your views on gay marriage {yikes!}
Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and the two of you fought an hour beforehand, what do you do?
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose all the songs (just list Song and artist and a letter.)
Day 25: The reason you believe you're still alive today.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What's the best thing for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
Day 30: A letter to yourself; tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Besides the "Oh My Goodness, I'm not 25 any more and my face is falling!" I would say that I wish I did not get emotional so quickly. I wish I could remain composed and level headed in the face of correction & rejection, and stop all the stupid blushing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. I think I have developed into a very loyal friend. Physically I think I have great hair.

    ReplyDelete